FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We assemble four types of installation models with different capacities for different segments of consumers in the market
- “Corstrim” Х1
- Portable “Corstrim” Х1
- “Corstrim” Х4
- “Corstrim” Х6
- from 500 m2 / h to 2000 m2 / h (wall-mounted)
- portable from 500 m2 / h to 2000 m2 / h (wall-mounted)
- from 2500 m2 / h to 5000 m2 / h
- from 10,000 m2 / h to 15,000 m2 / h
The Corstrim X6 installation has the Russian Federation certificate of conformity No. C-RU. AB28.B.03797.
The installation was demonstrated at a number of international and Russian exhibitions, in particular, at the Brussels Exhibition of Developments, Inventions and Know-How "BRUXELLES-EURECA-95" where it was awarded the Bronze Medal.
The uniqueness of the Corstrim installation is that:
1. There was an opportunity to clean air from halogens, dioxins and mercaptans, final cleaning of exhaust gases from plants for the destruction of highly hazardous chemical and biological wastes.
2. No need to replace very expensive sorbents (catalysts). In addition, if aerosols, especially finely dispersed ones, are present in the exhaust gases, the so-called catalysts quickly become clogged and cease to function as a sorbent.
3. The energy efficiency of the processes for cleaning large volumes of gases from various types of gaseous organic and inorganic pollution has significantly increased.
4. The main problem of eliminating odors (destroys the protective shell of surfactants (included in all household and hygienic liquid products) with plasma is solved). In parallel, air purification from microflora occurs.
5. The Corstrim, in contrast to the devices available on the market, also acts as an electrostatic precipitator and has a closed water circulation system, which washes away all contaminants from the walls of the reactor chambers (pipes).
GET IN TOUCH
- icon Phone number
+34 641 84 89 28
- icon Our address: Carrer de les Illes Balears, 1
43840 Salou, Tarragona, Spain
- icon Email address:
- icon Twitter: